Wednesday, March 25, 2009

This Week

Sometimes I don't even believe things happen to me. If you ask anyone in this world, they would agree. The most random things happen to me. I have a bride right now who calls me at least twice a day. Sometimes three. I can't even believe that she can come up with more to say. And as hard as I try I can't keep the conversations under 5 minutes. My sister asked if we need to add her to our top ten so that I don't go over my minutes. I probably should. I have a couple like that. Somehow every time I get off the phone I agree to something else. Programs, sure. Monogram, yeah. Friday night meeting, definitely. What I really want to say if, we've actually exceed our package but for another $100/hour I would be happy to help. Or Friday night, I actually have plans Friday night, believe it our not I do have a life outside weddings. Instead I say Friday night works great, you can't get her til 7 that's perfect. Inner monologue - Call Darci cancel dinner Friday. Call Julie ask her to help with programs. Just say no Jessica! I can't though. My brides mean the world to me and the look on their faces on the day of is priceless. They always have and always will get the best of me. I truly love what I do.


Bride Tip #3 - Don't call your vendors more than once every other day. They will start to screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment