Monday, March 7, 2011

Busted


Random thought. I am so sick of dancing with the stars. For reals. America, get over it already. I'm so annoyed that celebrity news is even deemed worthy to pop up in my CNN news block on my iGoogle in the morning like Christina Aguilera's arrest. And honestly I'm into Christina getting arrested for drunk in public. I got a DUI in 2009 and got arrested. It's not very cool, I don't recommend it. And that was a DUI. She got a DIP. That even sounds stupid. I don't think they really call it that but that's kind of what happened. How dumb do you have to be acting to get a drunk in public. That's embarrassing and definitely not CNN newsworthy. I feel bad though. As if getting arrested isn't bad enough, it gets broadcast across the news.

No comments:

Post a Comment