Thursday, March 10, 2011

Relief

I'm angry today. Tonight, this morning. Right now. I cried twice today, on the way home from work and again on the way home from the meeting. I feel suffocated by pain. My head hurts and I'm tired. Tired of fighting, tired of losing, tired of everything. I'm on edge with everyone because I can't sleep. I have been late to work and I've been barely eating. Lord Help. At least I know He is reliable. I can wait patiently because He brings relief.

He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn. Isaiah 61:1-2

Jesus turned and saw her. "Take heart, daughter," he said, "your faith has healed you." And the woman was healed from that moment. Matthew 9:22

He loves women like me and He heals women like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment