Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Stilettos


I feel restless. Out of control of the situation and it bothers me. Lack of faith I guess is what that is. I guess sometimes it feels hard to believe in anything and anyone when I just keep getting hurt. Dionne said that if you don't keep your heart open then you will never let anyone in. Or something like that. Ugh. I'm even annoyed with myself. I feel sometimes like noone really understands me and that it's going to take someone really amazing to give me what I need. Everytime I try to be honest people scatter. Like the very thought of being with me is terrifying. Boston said, "I tried to correct this once. But you have a way." An old friend from college said something similar to me a couple weeks ago. But more to the effect of how he would never say no to me, even though he's tying the knot in a few months. So I guess maybe it's me. But this is just me. I'm not trying to impress anyone. I know I have a strong personality and that I have the tendency to intimidate, or so I've heard. I once went to a party as a 5th year senior at OSU and this guy I used to be best friends with until an awful falling out noticed me in 30 seconds or less and left. I have never seen him again.

So to make a long story short and funny. Similar to how nice guys finish last. Bitches in stilettos same thing. I had an image in mind for this of a chick in stilettos crushing men like Pam Anderson in that Lit video "Miserable". But I found instead this image, attached to an article about a woman who stabbed her boyfriend in the eye with her stiletto. Yes, like Machete.

"And the moral of the story is…don’t talk sh*t to broads and drive. These shoenistas are kickin’ cats’ faces off. From now on, we only f*ck with chicks in flip flops. Word. " - http://bossip.com/273226/woman-rams-stiletto-into-boyfriends-brain-73373/

No comments:

Post a Comment