Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My Mavy


Maverick. He is my angel baby. I have had him since May 2006. This year will be three years together. What do I love about Mav? Everything. I love that his attitude is 20x bigger than he is. I love that he is only 12 pounds and he barks at dogs who are 100 lbs. I love that his feet are messed up. i love that when he shakes water off, his back feet come off the ground. I love that when he gets out of the bath, he runs around the house crazily. I love that he shows his chomper teeth when he gets angry. I love taking naps with him and sleeping in late with him on Sundays. I love that every day he is just as excited to see me as the day before. His personality is huge. I can't believe that something so small could have an attitude so big, it's outrageous. He is so gentle and loving in his own way. He is patient with Mya and loves to play with her. He shares his toys and his water and his food without complaint. He loves other dogs. He loves to play, even with cats they just don't play back. He is incredibly protective of his love ones and his territories. He is incredibly smart, I think he just chooses not to listen. My biggest pet peeve about him is when he gets out of the house and runs around the neighborhood. When that dog was a puppy he had some many near death experiences that I thought he'd never make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment