Tuesday, September 8, 2009

All the single ladies

I was at a surprise birthday party this past weekend and every young woman that walked in the door was wearing a ring. At some point it sort of starts to make me want to kill someone. I guess when I think about it there were more single women my age than engaged or married, but still. I look at them thinking what's wrong with me. I'm just as cute and fun. I don't know why I've been having these thoughts lately. I guess because I have been having so many relationship problems, I wonder if it really is me. I'm a hot mess. On a good day. I fell on Friday in the street and messed my knee up. I can't help but thinking maybe the universe is trying to tell me something. I literally fell on my face. I fell off my stilettos and hit my chin on the cement. Wow. That's how I have felt this past month played out in slow motion and much more painful. I just need to really focus in on what I want. I need to intentionalize what I am looking for and let the universe know. It's all just a beautiful storm that will pass. Patience is a virtue.

Event tip: It's okay if it rains. I have thought of a rain plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment