Monday, January 11, 2010

Tis the Season

It's that time of year again!! Wedding season is getting ready to bloom and I must say I am happy to be working with my brides again. My main wedding show is just around the corner and I couldn't be more excited. I have big ideas about what I'm going to do to spice things up. It's a completely new design. We are officially moving into 2010. Plus my designs for the All Star booth couldn't be hotter. Some of my best work if I may say so myself. I'm even impressed with some of the designs I can come up with when working in the showroom. There is one table that is throwing me for a loop. David's and my ideas are very different sometimes, but I usually win. I recently decided I want a winter wedding and once I decided to make this table something like I would want, I can't come up with the design. It will come to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment