Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Do you like me?


He's everything Buzz wasn’t. He wants to be with me and he is proud of me. He doesn't care if I drink to much and freak out. Or act like a girl and get bitchy. I want to be with him all the time. I have so much fun when we are together, every night is a good night. I want to tell everyone about it. I want to tell everyone in my life every detail of the night, but when I try to remember I can't. I just know it was close to perfect. It's silly. I'm smiling just writing about it. We had a chat the other day after partying all night. He called me his girlfriend. It scared the hell out of me. But I kinda liked it. I have thought a lot about what I would call him and I finally found it. For those of you who know me and the men who have graced my past, I rarely am satisfied just once. For this he earns the nickname G3, because as we know, the third times a charm.

No comments:

Post a Comment