Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Here's to the night

Wow. What a night. I'm tired today but I don't feel like sleeping anymore. Might as well just tackle it all head on. I don't even know what to say. I chatted with Buzz about the whole other woman thing. I'm not sure I even care about that anymore. I guess if I want him, I will deal. There is so much other drama it's ridiculous. I'm mad that a bunch of jealous b*tches are trying to cause problems. It goes to show who you can trust and who you can't. I always have talked to much. It's weird because I feel like he knows me better than I know me and we have barely been hanging out. It is too soon though for all of this bullsh*t. I know he is right, I'm excited and I want to run my mouth to the girls. It's a girl thing. I like him and I want to talk about it. But I'm not sure telling anyone is worth losing him. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if I never hear from him again. It's hard to keep an eye on the good stuff we have when there is so much other shit bogging it down. It sucks. I don't know where to even go from here. I'm glad I have the night off so I can process. I wish that everything hadn't blew up like this and I wish it wasn't all my fault. I don't even want to hang out with me right now. Better luck next time I guess....

No comments:

Post a Comment