Saturday, August 29, 2009

Committment

Everything gets better in time. It's hard to keep that in mind when things are going wrong. I wear patience on my wrist now because it's never been a virtue that I possess. I have always been quick to write things off that are scary or hard. It's always much easier to runaway from love or work somewhere you're unhappy, rather than make the decision to take the hard road. I have been thinking a lot about work. Making a decision to get back on track with my goals. I had a dream of my business and like that it was gone. It's been a hard adjustment and I feel scared to get burned again. So what, I just hang out and keep doing what I'm doing for the rest of time. I'm not sure I can do that. I just have to refocus and take a different approach. I know what I'm capable of. I just need to make it happen. Put the fear aside and give it another go. I have had so much going on and now this new friendship that I'm working on with Buzz. It's hard to make the decision to really commit to something and someone that could hurt me in the long run. I want to though. I think he's worth it. He's so different than anyone I've ever been with and he makes me feel differently than anyone has. It's hard because I want to believe him and trust him. It's a conscious decision that I struggle with every day. I've been on my own for so long, it's hard to commit to someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment